Personal Information is any information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
We only collect personal information in ways that are legal and fair, and we only collect personal information that is reasonably required for the identified legitimate purposes and for which consent has been obtained. Information that you give us. Users can provide information in a variety of ways through the Website. When users use the Website to fill out forms, communicate with us through contact forms, respond to surveys, search queries through our search feature, provide comments or other feedback, or provide information when placing an online order for a product or service, we gather the data they provide. We use data you give to us to convey the mentioned item or potentially administration, to work on our general execution, and to give you offers, advancements, and data.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Tracking Technology During your visit to our website, we may make use of automatic data collection technologies like Active Campaign, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics to gather data about your hardware, browsing habits, and other activities. In most cases, this will include information about where you are, how often you visit our website, and any communications between your computer and our website. We will, among other things, collect information about your computer, Internet connection, IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Personal information will not be included in the automated data we collect for statistical purposes. We use this information to enhance our services and website. Our systems will link the information that is automatically collected with your personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us.
- Utilization of “Cookies” and “Server Logs” Similar to other commercial websites, our website collects user activity data through the use of “cookies” and “pixels.” Cookies and server logs can collect information like your IP address, the date and time of your visits, the pages you viewed, the amount of time you spent on our site, and the websites you visited before and after ours.
- Email Information If you choose to communicate with us via email, we may keep your email address, the content of your messages, and our responses. We safeguard these electronic communications similarly to how we maintain information received via telephone, mail, and online channels. This also applies when you make a purchase, sign up for our website with your email address, or sign up on any of our forms. Check out the email policies below for additional information.
- Policies for email We promise to keep your email address private. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as required by law, and we do not rent, lease, or sell our subscription lists to third parties.
Additionally, all emails will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our mailing list so that you will not receive any more emails from us. By clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials can opt out of receiving them.